Once you have your carpets professionally cleaned, you want them to stay clean…of course.
That’s why Fiber Clean applies a professional carpet and stain protector to your home or business carpeting as the last step in our cleaning process.
1. Avoids permanent staining. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed.
Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protectant, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Makes spots easier to remove. Once our protectant is applied, many future stains can easily be removed with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protectant applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. Also, more soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protectant helps you remove more spots on your own than you otherwise could without it. And remember: Fiber Clean backs everything we do with our 100% money back guarantee. Why not contact us now for one or more of our professional cleaning services for your home or business.